The Student News Site of Steinbrenner High School

Oracle News

Oracle News

Oracle News

Valentines Day Chorus Concert

The Steinbrenner chorus department preformed their Valetines Day concert, singing songs about love and romance. The audience loved the show and thought they did a great job.
Caroline Bastone

With Valentine’s Day being this month, Steinbrenner’s Chorus decided to put on a show. This was held on February 9, 2024, at 7:00 P.M. The students performed eight songs before or after school and it is still going on during the week of Valentine’s Day. All students showed their talent, love, and support during this event.  

Gracie Paggio, a freshman, was one performer who shared her experience.

“The concert was good because mostly everyone remembered the lines and dance moves. It was pretty put together,” said Paggio. She spoke about the best part of the concert and said the upcoming event, which is at the end of the year, was called “Horizons”. She said, “The best part of Friday was hearing the audience after hearing our songs. The next concert is the end of the year “Horizons.”’ Overall, she was very proud of the work she and her classmates put in.    

Another very talented freshman named Caroline Bastone shared the highlights of the concerts. She said, “The event was pretty good, and everyone sang well.” Bastone also shared what the best parts were. “There were many good songs and a lot of talented soloists, and everybody had fun,” said Bastone. In the end, many enjoyed themselves.  

To conclude, everyone did well and had a good time. They are excited to do this again as it is coming up. In conclusion, this was a night to remember.