The Student News Site of Steinbrenner High School

Oracle News

Oracle News

Oracle News

Super Bowl LVII Predictions

Google Images
Usher, who will be performing at this year’s half time show, has been preparing for the show. He is rumored to bring other musical guests like Lil John and Snoop Dog

The 2024 Super Bowl is slowly creeping up with some interesting matchups. The NFC and AFC championships will take place on January 28th and the Super Bowl game will occur on February 11th. The AFC championship includes the Baltimore Ravens and the Kansas City Chiefs, while the NFC consists of the Detroit lions and the San Francisco 49ners.  

“I think the 49ners and the Ravens will be in the Super Bowl,” said junior, Matthew Leon. 

Likewise, senior, Ethan Lingo said “I think the Ravens and 49ners will be in the Super Bowl because they are the two best teams with diverse aspects, they need such as defense and offense.” It seems like these two teams have many supporters leading up to the big games.  

As the playoffs are coming to an end and the Super Bowl is quickly approaching, buzz about the halftime time show is consuming Steinbrenner students’ daily lives. It has been confirmed that Usher will be the headliner at the 2024 Super Bowl, but so far, his guests are unknown. For many, this 13-minute production is the highlight of their annual experience.  

Senior Lea Stetler expresses that, “My love for music draws me to the event every year, even though I don’t regularly watch football.” Stetler also shares that she thinks it’s crucial to have a balance of both entertainment and spreading of social messages at this show to keep people informed while having fun.  

On the other hand, Junior Kason Colvin- Powell shares that he is an adamant football lover and enjoys watching the big game every year with his friends and family, regardless of who will be on stage. His favorite song by Usher is “U Remind Me” which he hopes will be performed this year. “My dream halftime performance lineup consists of Drake, Rod Wave, and Lucki, but it’s unlikely he will be bringing any of them on stage this year.”  

Ultimately, the Super Bowl is an exciting experience for its expecting viewers, whether they’re watching the Half Time Performance. The long-awaited buildup to unveil Usher’s guests will keep viewers on their toes.