The Student News Site of Steinbrenner High School

Oracle News

Oracle News

Oracle News

Girls Tennis is Serving Themselves a Winning Record

Abbey Rives
McKenzie Kramer serves her way to a win. During this game the Warriors would continue to boost their record. Photo courtesy of Abbey Rives.

The Lady Warriors Tennis team has had a great season so far with only one loss against Gaither. They have won the matches against Hillsborough, Robinson, Sickles, Alonso, Leto, and Plant. 

Steinbrenner Lady Warriors Head coach Stephanie Georgiades stated about how she’s looking to keep her team on this winning record by, “Trusting my players to compete for every point, and fight for every match. I am blessed with an abundance of talent, and if we continue to trust each other and train hard, we will continue to be successful”. 

One of the Lady Warriors top players Sienna Frizzelle, a Sophomore, said her goals for the season is to “Make it to states with my team.” Another Sophomore, Ariel Burch expressed her goals are “For the rest of the season are to work hard and continue to improve during every practice so I can crush it in my matches.” 

The Lady Warriors next match is against Wharton High school on March 18th. The team is looking to keep the winning going. With their outstanding record, the team plans to make and win a district championship