The Student News Site of Steinbrenner High School

Oracle News

Oracle News

Oracle News

Valentine’s Day Gift Guide

The+Chick-fil-A+heart+trays+are+a+delicious+gift+to+give+you+significant+other.+Theyre+available+through+February+24th.+Photo+credits+to+chick-fil-a.com+
Chick-fil-a.com
The Chick-fil-A heart trays are a delicious gift to give you significant other. They’re available through February 24th. Photo credits to chick-fil-a.com

Love is in the air, but so are thoughts for what to get significant others for Valentine’s Day. From small and simple like food and flowers, to something extravagant like concert tickets, these are all the types of heartfelt gifts people enjoy receiving. 

If you’re more interested in simpler gifts, a great recommendation would be an item of clothing paired with your significant other’s favorite type of candy. A freshman at Steinbrenner, Ademy Malave, plans on getting her boyfriend a hoodie and some candy. In return, she states, “I wish to receive my favorite food.” Some great ideas when it comes to food could be the Chick-fil-A heart trays. Chick-fil-A offers heart-shaped trays filled with either nuggets, Chick-n-Minis, brownies, or chocolate chunk cookies.  

Flowers are known as a classic Valentine’s Day gift. To spice them up, it has become a trend to wrap them in brown paper and tie them with a bow. Aliena Prieto, a freshman states, “I want some flowers if I’m lucky.” Flowers can be an easy and thoughtful way to show someone that you love them. They are elegant, timeless, and everyone enjoys getting them. 

If you’re looking to go all out, a popular choice is concert tickets. Currently, many artists are on tour right now or going to start a tour including Billy Joel and Zach Bryan who will be coming to Tampa soon. Imagine the memories that could be made. If you’re shopping for a sports fan, the Lightning play several home games through the month of April. 

Whether you have a lot of money to spend or just a little, remember that Valentines gifts are always about the thought that goes into it.