Golden Globe Winners

Evan+Peters+gives+a+speech+after+receiving+the+award+for+the+best+Male+Actor+in+a+TV+Series+%E2%80%93+Jeffery+Dahmer.+Photo+courtesy+of+NBC+News.+

NBC News

Evan Peters gives a speech after receiving the award for the best Male Actor in a TV Series – Jeffery Dahmer. Photo courtesy of NBC News.

The Golden Globes are an award ceremony in the Hollywood region, but they can recognize talent internationally. The award winners are cherished with love by the people. Some awards can be for the best TV series, movies or acting performances.  

Actress Zendaya received awards for her time on the American TV Series created by Sam Levinson, Euphoria, which aired on June 16, 2019. Zendaya, who portrayed Rue Bennett on the show received an award for the Best Performance by an Actress in a Drama Television Series. 

Addison Johnson, sophomore at Steinbrenner High School comments on Zendaya’s acting. “Her portrayal of her character was great, she did amazing,” says Johnson. 

Actor Evan Peters received an award for his amazing acting on TV series, Jeffrey Dahmer which was written by Ian Brennan and Ryan Murphy. Evan Peters lived as a character named Jeffrey Dahmer which led to him getting an award for the Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series. 

Sophomore Dylan Ramaglia at Steinbrenner High School states his feeling on the series, “I watched the first episode, and it was boring, but it got progressively better.” 

Freshman Austion Rath at Steinbrenner High School showed his affection to the story, saying “The show had a very interesting storyline, and the actor Evan did marvelous”. 

The song “Naatu Naatu” from an Indian Movie called RRR received an Award for Original Song which was composed by MM Keeravani. This song and the movie gave the recognition for the Indian Industry and led to this movie gaining a global fanbase. 

Sophomore Cooper Italian said, “Honestly well-deserved but probably the only good Indian Song”.